Are you our next Front Office Executive?
The Settha Palace in Vientiane, Laos, is a 29-Room French Colonial
Luxury Boutique Hotel catering to high end tourists, bankers, diplomats and
businessmen, requiring warm and personalized service.
For our refined and personalized guest accommodations, we are now
welcoming applicants for the position of Front Office Executive .
But will you fit this job like a Billie Jean glove? Read on to find out...
Day-to-day, you'll be...
- Building and maintaining high-quality relationships with
hotel guests & corporate clients staying with us and using our
- Training up your staff to deliver a high standard of friendly and personalized service to guests
- Managing daily front of house operations and the coordination with the different rooms division departments
- Soliciting guest feedback
- Using that feedback to help us improve our guest service and front of house operations
- Improving the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for your areas of responsibility
...about what you've achieved. Where you want to go in your career.
What you've learned from your mistakes. How well you intuitively
understand our tone and mission at the Settha Palace Hotel. Your level
of empathy, aptitude for leadership and ability to train your team,
some of whom will be brand new to this industry.
We care that you would genuinely care - about your team, our guests
& corporate clients, and specifically, about giving all our
guests at the Settha Palace a memorable experience.
We care that you have the ability to work without constant supervision,
and cooperate and communicate very well with other departments - verbally, and in writing.
We care that you're someone people love to work together with.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You love the business of hospitality & making guests feel well looked after.
- You have a strong and adventurous disposition.
- You love exploring new cultures.
- You love communicating with people, even if they have trouble understanding you.
- You truly love the sense of achievement in training up your team and making things happen with them.
- You are flexible and can change focus quickly.
- You want the challenge of elevating the level of service at our hotel beyond what we've ever done before.
- You can start your new job here in Laos as soon as possible.
But the opportunity is NOT for you if:
- You have to bring your family with you.
- You can't adapt easily and build a routine, motivate yourself and work independently.
This role requires:
- A "make it happen" attitude: if you don't know it, learn
it. If you don't understand, ask. If something is not working, find out
why. Excuses or non-constructive complaints won't lead you or us to any
kind of success.
- Previous experience as a Front Office Supervisor in a luxury boutique hotel
- Previous experience with reservations and managing online travel agent room allocations is highly desirable
- Previous experience living/working outside your home country, preferably in Asia.
- A core role with a unique and leading boutique hotel in Laos.
- The opportunity to serve highly sophisticated and well travelled hotel guests from all over the world.
- To work with a wonderful multi-national management team,
led by a very well rounded and dynamic General Manager with 12 years of
experience at the most exclusive boutique hotel group in the world
- An environment where you're given opportunity to grow.
- Economy air ticket, tax free salary, suitable on site
accommodation, laundry, duty meals, medical insurance and compensation
in line with the size of our small operation.
The Settha Palace is managed by Belmont International Hotels, which
manages deluxe hotels in Malaysia, Indonesia and Laos.
Candidates are invited to send in their CV with photo to:
Belmont International Hotels
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Do not miss out on this